Margo Kingston's Webdiary // A New Leaf Turned

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Updated Ethicals Code, Part 1

Odly enough the SMh doesn't want to keep paying me for running the 1rd web-blog ever. So to show our abilty to adapt to the metamporhising world around me, i have updated my code of ethos to reflect my new prioritisiation of making enough money to eat. so hungry

My obligations

  1. I will strive to comply with the Media Alliance and Sydney Morning Herald codes of ethics, which will be in a prominent position on this site at all times. Well since netiher the Media lliance or the SMH are paying me any thing, they can go jump of a cliff. sir are you going to eat those crackers

  2. In particular, I will correct errors of fact on Webdiary as soon as possible after they are brought to my attention and will disclose and explain any inadvertent breach of my ethical duties on Webdiary at the first available opportunity. ethics smethics. i cant believe shes going to throw all that coffee away

  3. I will respond on Webdiary to all non-frivolous queries or complaints about my compliance with the codes and give a copy of queries or complaints to the online editor. compliance schcompliance. i stole an entire database of users from my previous emploier, why do You think i'D care about you're quries or complaints about me. hey an unused catsup packet

  4. I will not belittle or show disrespect for any reader's contributions I publish, or to any person who emails me. dont even read emails now see last post now i need some water to make soup with

  5. I will do my utmost to ensure that Webdiary is a space to which all readers, whatever their views or style, feel safe to contribute. If you are offended by something in Webdiary, feel free to respond. I won't publish any material which incites hatred. i will Publish anything that is against the smh, john HOward, and-or the joos that cotnrol them. sir are you going to throw that bowl away

  6. I will let you know when archives have been changed except when changes do not alter their substance, for example corrections to spelling or grammar. I will amend archived Webdiary entries to include corrections of fact and advise you accordingly. being Blessed (by guya) with perfect speling and grammer; i Will no nlonger be making corections of either type. spoon spoon wheres a spoon

  7. I won't publish all publishable emails, but I will read every one unless there's too many to reasonably do so in the time available. If I haven't been able to read all emails, I'll let you know on Webdiary. no time to read e_mails, see my last post. that ones not very clean, but i can probably rinse it off in the rest room

  8. My decisions on publication will be made in good faith, without bias towards those I agree with or am sympathetic towards. roffle and lawl. lameow? well some fat cow is using the sink in the womens thats why i'm in here instead

  9. I reserve the right to edit contributions. i Will do my best to make sure that poster's don't appear inteligenter than me. of course im a paying customer im rebuilding democracy as you know it you stupid j000

  10. I will publish most contributions made in good faith which are critical of Webdiary's content or direction, or of me. roffle, lawl, and lemeow again. put me down you jack booted thug or ill have to call hamish what do you mean he called you

anyway, when I'm freed of the tyrannical excesses of the howards police state, i'll post My Expectations Of You ahh yes stewardess will there be a meal on this flight there will excellent

15 Comments:

  • Good'ay Marg0 I have a recipe handed down from my ancestors in the village Nis past down past down to ME (Drag0) that I (Drag0) will share for you for you're hard times :( Bring pot of water to boil (several cup's) get Ketchup (tomatoes auce) (little bit) and put in a cup and boiled water. My family name that 'Tomato Soup' (you can put salt and pepper if you have that) to

    By Blogger Drago Milovechek, at 1:03 pm  

  • Phew...this more like it. So darned life like; scary!!!!

    By Blogger Caz, at 2:00 pm  

  • Margo, you figured out how to change your blog template! Good for you. You're on a steep learning curve, hey? First Blogger, next stop The English Language!

    By Blogger James Waterton, at 3:00 pm  

  • Marog you changed the look fo your blog whatever happed to the psycho-delic ones, It reminded me of jmy last trip

    By Blogger Nick and Nora Charles, at 3:29 pm  

  • i kept trying to count the dots but their wouldn't let me take off my shoes off in the internet place.

    and yes i'M out of jail now, details to come soon (i'm trying to limit myself to 1 psot a day so I'm don't get woren out

    By Blogger Margo Kingston, at 4:00 pm  

  • You're looking... a bit weather beaten there Margo...maybe that pic of you in the shadows was, you know, a tad more flattering...

    SMH did not provide an allowance for personal grooming in your salary package? Or one week out, and the grooming has worn off already...?

    By Blogger Caz, at 4:08 pm  

  • thatwas not me m'dear, that was a paid actress. and a site uglier than myself if i do say so myself

    Of course i'm a bit biassed :) LOL ROFL

    as far as personnel grooming i learned everything i knw from micheal moore.

    By Blogger Margo Kingston, at 4:13 pm  

  • mARgot why do you mke pePLEe regista5r top leave coment's?! iTS' CONFUSING. iT SAys 'word verfacation" and make me tipe the word "niejxhv". Is taht realy Awrod? what does it menap? than'ks you'ar the gereatest womn (femail)in HIstory.

    By Blogger jgm, at 4:35 pm  

  • thnks jgm.

    no. you don't have to register to post simply check the box marked -- well the botom box, the one thats tarts with A.

    i believe that the word you must type is some kind of "word of teh day program that i signed up for. it would helpe me lear nthe word better if it had a definition though.

    By Blogger Margo Kingston, at 4:39 pm  

  • Oh my Goc is its' REAlly mrgot! You and yor commentar's a5e realy gooed wraitERS ANd acdtivsts'. and 'not anit-simiTEC LIKE some people say. Im' honoerd to be published amo ng you (no jews hear!).

    I4m ready to srve as charoman (:pewrson)on any comettee you want me toMOrgo, (meyhbe the one thaT LOOks up what th3e wrd vereificaton word means )this time teh word is "gryhtglu")

    you AR3E a vbisionery,emagot,yuo should bequene of the worold . GIbe me anaddress an3 il'l send yo7u sosm snaedwitches 9no meet so th3ey dont' go bad)

    By Blogger jgm, at 5:34 pm  

  • I thought the words of the day were provided by Margo - sure looks just like he normal typing on a really good day ... thought this was her sideline business.

    What happened to EvilPundit - have you scared him away (maybe remove that pic and put one up of Mick Moore, but with digital enhancements, to make him attractive).

    By Blogger Caz, at 5:38 pm  

  • Its okay Caz, I got over the shock.

    I still visit this blog, but I keep my eyes closed.

    By Blogger EvilPundit, at 7:52 pm  

  • Dear Mr Evil - yes, I am trying to leave very subtle tips about grooming (don't want to hurt her feelings), but in the mean time, can appreciate why you choose to lay back with eyes closed when you visit.

    By Blogger Caz, at 5:40 pm  

  • You last too commtars thik your so funy. Wh'ats worng the wa Martog look? She igb beautifu you are lookits! Magot want to chANG SOciety for the better and alleyou do is mock heER.

    ]SEe I reilly due knowq paargraps!]me3agot couled kick y'our' ass you won ham abehind her back. SO sftUP and SFKTkD. Byt he book,not hAPPay john.)

    toe'days secart word;xqhfyziz. Wose got a dictonery wiht all the wordsd/

    By Blogger jgm, at 5:02 am  

  • Go0 Margo!!!!! juyju

    By Blogger jgm, at 5:03 am  



<< Home