Margo Kingston's Webdiary // A New Leaf Turned

Friday, August 26, 2005

Back in action again

G;day, m8s! (see i'm picking up on this internet thing ;)

(here's another one. not sure what it menas, can someone enliten me? ..|..

anyway, i'm out of jail now. the officers were very rude, i have a Good mind to Complain about them. they put me in a room with what i suspect were some jews, and i simply can not abide by that. after a discussion with them o nthe control the exert over the media and world goverments they were very upset at me. Webdiarists, i was In fear for my Life?

anyhoo, the jusdge decided that due to overcrowding consernsand since I'm not a dnager to myself or others to let me go with a warning.

So now after a sandwich, shower and shave i'm back and ready to post! this time i'm using a lbirary computer. i'm really anxius to get started cos my rents due next friday! so i'm rally gunna get cracken here and whip out some post for you.

p.S Webdiary will be taking the week end off.

P.ss that comma with a dot over it in the first sentence was intentional. not a mistake. if you tilt yo're tv to it's left side it turns in to a Smiling face! (i'm not sure about the ..|.. one though and they wont let me tilt the tv here at the library to find out.

12 Comments:

  • Margo, I know you keep crying poor here, but aren't the royalties from your smash hit book Not Happy, John! keeping you solvent?

    By Blogger James Waterton, at 6:25 pm  

  • Huh - don't Sensis get the puny royalties from the story about Jan not being happy?

    By Blogger Caz, at 6:59 pm  

  • Magrok. your post seemed a ruhsed. it's like someone was making your write fastr. if you ned a place to stay in byron, yoou nkow who to call.

    Bob sed he'd have you back anytime, and he's got the stans out of the sheets from the last time yu stayd. mungo is keen to cath up and have a bong and a good khat to cath up as will.

    let me no if you ned a lift to byron. i'm going next wek-end for surfing and i've got some room in the boot for you.

    By Blogger CB, at 10:14 pm  

  • Do you 3ever take time off your time off, Mrgo?

    By Blogger TimT, at 11:26 am  

  • u really are a f*cking loon aren't u margo...

    no plans to pull your head out of your @rse anytime soon???

    By Anonymous mark, at 12:37 pm  

  • can anyone tell me how do delete coments? i do not apreciate abuse/abusive coments on my web blog.

    Besides, profaneness is the sign of his limited inteligence.

    By Blogger Margo Kingston, at 3:23 pm  

  • can anyone tell me how do delete coments? i do not apreciate abuse/abusive coments on my web blog.

    Besides, profaneness is the sign of his limited inteligence.

    By Blogger Margo Kingston, at 3:24 pm  

  • Marg0 - you can use white out, as per the instructions on the bottle, but don't forget that you can then wipe it off once you move to another page - unless it's covering something that you want to delete or don't like on that page as well.

    PS - perhaps you could at least straighten your hair piece when you get your next photo done; it's really, really, bothering me.

    By Blogger Caz, at 5:37 pm  

  • But that munted smile is strangely alluring, eh, caz?

    By Blogger James Waterton, at 7:49 pm  

  • It's the first time I've seen someone literally performing the :-/ smiley.

    Oh no, I opened my eyes ...

    By Blogger EvilPundit, at 8:30 pm  

  • sorry margo darling, that profaness just slipped out, its what you and your type do to me when i read your garbage, and especially when i only want to waste a few seconds of my valuable life summarising my feelings towards a half-baked crank such as yourself...

    i have to say most of the tripe, and the way its written, on this site isn't saying much about your intelligence, so what's your excuse???

    lastly i find it amusing how people such as yourself can dish it out to people throughout your whole career, profaneness, criticism, lies on a daily basis, but the few times YOU receive it you want to know how you can delete it???

    the saying about "what goes around, comes around" might be worth pondering margo??? seeing you have no useful employment at present, you should have plenty of time on your hands to do it??? :o)

    By Anonymous mark, at 11:57 am  

  • well since you said your sorry I wil not delete you're post's But be warned you are on thin ice here at Web diary.

    Also i will not delete them because i still donot no how. i Tried the witeout but the zionazis that run the library got really mad at me and maid me pay for a new tv for the computer.

    By Blogger Margo Kingston, at 2:26 pm  



<< Home